Hello! Welcome to Nature’s Finest by Maxine Billings. For those of you who were used to my previous site which included blogs, any blog links you click on from my social network sites will bring you directly to this site. However, it will say the page can’t be found because I am no longer writing blogs from here. Below that, if you’ll click on FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY INSPIRED BY NATURAL CREATION, you will be directed to this Home page here.
I’ve also opened a Nature Gift Store (which will be my main web site) where you can shop for various nature gift products for yourself, your family, and your friends! While you’re there, don’t forget to join my mailing list.
My name is Maxine Billings. Do you love art? If so, you have definitely come to the right place! In addition to being a fiction inspirational author, I am also a nature photographer. I currently have five online stores that sell a number of various unique products that contain my images. Let me tell you a little about each one.
- Zazzle is a marketplace of custom-made products created by designers selling their art and makers showcasing their customizable products. See below and/or the top of this page pictures of one of the many fine products available in my store. Click here to browse and shop.
- Fine Art America is the premier online art gallery for buying and selling fine art products. Below are photos of one of the tote bags I purchased for myself along with a picture of the image on it that I photographed. Click here to browse and shop.
- Pixels.com is from the makers of Fine Art America. The two are identical with the main difference being Pixels’ capability of selling print-on-demand phone cases, t-shirts, and other products. Click here to browse and shop my store.
- My Wear designers can create, launch, and sell their own apparel and accessories. Click here to browse and shop my store.
- VIDA (VEE-DAH) is an eCommerce collaboration between designers and makers around the world that brings original, inspiring apparel, accessories, and home line items to consumers. Click here to browse and shop my collection.
View my “PRESENTING MY VIDA COLLECTION” YOU TUBE VIDEO
View my “MAXINE’S 1ST VIDEO ART EXHIBITION SHOW” YOU TUBE VIDEO
Upload pictures of yourself and others modeling designs from my VIDA Collection on my Facebook page “MODELING MAXINE’S VIDA DESIGNS”
And in case you’re wondering, VIDA isn’t just for women. We also feature accessories for men and will be adding more in the near future. Check out my “Kaleidoscope” Men’s Cotton Pocket Square below and my “Dandelion In The Dark” above.
Watch a video tutorial on “12 WAYS TO FOLD A POCKET SQUARE”
For additional information and/or questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Nature’s Finest in the subject line.
Also, if you want a particular image that you don’t see in any of my online stores, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will be happy to see if I have it in my gallery of photos or even try to photograph whatever it is you’re looking for.
I’m also happy to announce that I am now a Contributing Photographer for The Foundation For Photo/Art In Hospitals. My beautiful, red “Regal Camellia” is displayed on their Web site as part of their Healing Photo Art program, waiting for a hospital(s) anywhere in the entire world to have it enlarged, framed, and displayed on their wall(s). So if any of you are affiliated with hospitals or anyone in the medical profession, please share this information with them because I truly do believe (just as science has proven) that art certainly has the powerful ability to heal us emotionally and mentally.
COPYRIGHT 2017. MAXINE BILLINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.